Love Knot 3D Illusion Lamp
Do you need a room in your house with a majestic feeling? Our Illusion Lamp is perfect for that, and best of all it is so easy to use! This high end quality design easily distinguishes itself in the corner of any room with it's modern design. Plug it into any USB port and bask in the glow of the mesmerizing design.
You can enjoy the range of 15 different colors with this high-quality design and the best thing about it? It's cheap!
- 15 Changeable color modes including Cyan, Blue, Green, Red, White, Yellow, and Purple as well as a flashing mode that displays all colors
- Touch button to easily change color mode
- Energy-efficient long-life LED light bulbs
- Safe to the touch. Does not overheat
- Box includes base, 3D lamp design, USB cord and a remote !
- Battery-powered option built in (batteries not included)
PERFECT FOR ANY SPACE
Whether it is used for meditation, a gentle nightlight in the children's room, a desk lamp, or a centrepiece of a coffee table, the possibilities are endless.
20 LIGHT MODES
Swap between 20, carefully selected tranquil light settings that set a calming and soothing atmosphere in your home.
LONG-LASTING BULB LIFE
We're not like the other guys. Our led's have over 50,000 hours worth of battery life and require very little energy, which makes them perfect for long uses and late night vibes.
THE PERFECT NIGHT LIGHT
The warm and cozy vibes of the lamp are the perfect way to unwind from a stressful day of school, work, or just life in general. Simply take your lamp out of the box, power it on, and enjoy the jaw-dropping display.
What's in the box?
Here are the things you can expect to be in your package upon delivery!
- x1 Acrylic Glass Sheet with design
- x1 USB plug in chord
- x1 Remote control
- x1 Lamp base
How to use?
Remove the plastic tab from the lamp remote.
Remove the film from the acrylic glass sheet.
Gently place the acrylic glass sheet into the slot in the lamp base.
Plug it into any USB port or insert batteries and enjoy.
Tiktok - @noveltylampz
Instagram - @noveltylampz