Hours of Operation
Orders may be placed 24/7 online. All other enquiries 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
Delivery & Payment Policy
We aim to answer all e-mails within 48 hours.
Payment to Smokers Avenue Ltd T/A Signature Tips
Payment can be made by Debit/Credit - Please make contact via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance if required.
Direct payments can be made to our United Kingdom account:
Smokers Avenue Ltd
SORT CODE: 20-08-98
ACCOUNT NO. 03020436
Please use your invoice / order number or your name as a reference on the payment.
Once your payment has been cleared, we will ship your product within 24 hours or at the next possible courier pickup outside of normal hours.
You will receive an e-mail notification of your purchase from our website, and your order can also be viewed as current on the site under your login.
Please keep this notification and record order details for future reference. If you have any questions about your order, please contact us. We recommend that you also keep a printed copy of your transaction details and order as proof of purchase.
Courier Deliveries - Postage and Packaging
All courier deliveries are sent on the same or next working day, once payment has been sighted and not before.
Delays can occur during peak times. If for any reason delivery is delayed or postponed, you will be notified by e-mail.
If you will not be able to accept the delivery during standard business hours, then please have the goods addressed to your place of work. Otherwise, you will be expected to follow up with the courier. In that case, liability for any further pickup or freight costs rests with the purchaser.
Courier fees include all postage and packaging.
Signature Tips Refund Policy
- Refunds will not be offered after the item has been open or used, unless the product is proved to be faulty.
- Refunds will not be offered if the buyer changes their mind, or if the item does not meet expectations.
- Original postage / courier charges are non-refundable.
- Returns must be made within 14 days of accepted delivery.
Warranty & Returns Policy
- All Starter Kits come with a 1 year parts warranty on manufacturer's defects. All other products are under 6 months warranty.
- The buyer must check the goods upon receipt and immediately report any damages or faults to Signature Tips by e-mail within 24hrs. Signature Tips reserves the right to refuse claims made after this time frame.
- The buyer assumes all responsibility and expense, including postage, of returning the faulty product.
- Signature Tips approves returns only by prior arrangement. We do not accept returns by C.O.D.
- Any warranties are non-transferable beyond the original purchaser of product.
- Signature Tips will replace or repair returned product when possible. Refunds will be offered only when a replacement is not available.
- All returns must be accompanied by invoices as proof of sale and purchase.
- All cartridges and bonus items are not covered by warranty.
- Warranty is valid in United Kingdom only.
- Signature Tips is bound by the Consumers Guarantees & Fair Trading Acts.
Warranty of Starter Kits does not cover;
- Normal wear & tear.
- Misuse, abuse or use of a product for which it was not designed or intended.
- Neglect and careless storage.
- Failure to operate goods as per the operation guide.
- Unauthorised repairs or tampering with goods from O.E.M specification as determined / after inspection by Signature Tips.
Replacement of Damaged goods Policy
- The purchaser must inspect the goods upon receipt and report any damages or faults within 24 hours of receipt. That report should be via e-mail or in writing. Signature Tips reserves the right to refuse claims that are made outside of this time frame.
- Signature Tips may request photos or other forms of evidence as proof of issues.
- The buyer is liable for all return costs of faulty/damaged products under warranty.
- Signature Tips is responsible for sending the replacement item back to buyer only when goods returned are accompanied by proof of prior return authorisation in writing. However, in the case that the returned item is tested and found not faulty or not in the same condition that the buyer reported, the buyer will be required to pay for return postage and packaging costs.
- Products for inspection must be returned with all accessories to allow for fair and accurate appraisal, including their original packing materials.
- Signature Tips must receive all returns within 14 days of accepted delivery. If an item is returned after that period, Signature Tips reserve the right to refuse claims. Goods returns must be approved and authorised by the seller before an arranged return is actioned.
- All goods must be accompanied by written return authorisation from Signature Tips
When you make a purchase using Signature Tips website, you are added to our database. If you wish your details to be removed from our database please notify us in writing or by e-mail.